“Life Isn’t About Finding Yourself. Life is About Creating Yourself.” is a fantastic quote that means many things to me. One of the clearest ways to describe this quote is that you are who you want to be. Creating yourself will take learning a lot about what makes you laugh and what makes you cry. You will go down a lot of good paths…anddd… some not so good.
Being that it is MANNERS MONDAY, one great way to create yourself, is to take pride in acts of kindness. I do believe that Karma and that everything in your life happens for a reason. Being a good and moral person always conquers and creates happiness. Brightening your spirits and those around you brings light into the life you’re creating for yourself.
Practice these common acts of courtesy daily:
1. Be Truthful & Be Tactful
2. Hold doors and offer your seat to others
3. Please + Thank You + Yes Sir + Yes Ma’am
4. Congratulate & Encourage
5. Be kind to others
6. Love a little too much
7. Bragging and Gossip are not necessary
8. Compliment someone you don’t know each day
9. Reach out to friends and family on a regular basis
10. Respect yourself, Respect others, & Respect nature
Stay Courteous my Loves ❤