Good Evening my friends! I wanted to share my 3rd Annual Summer Reading List *milestone* with you all!
Bucket List Day 2!!!
1) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (I actually finished this today!) had me jumping out of my seat several times during this book. I highly recommend this jaw-dropping, psycho, page-turner. Read it before it is turned into a big screen flick!
2) Psychos by Babe Walker -So, while we are on the subject of psychos…I am expecting this book to be just as hilarious as Babe Walker’s first book, White Girl Problems!
3) A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin which is the first book of a series for which Game of Thrones on HBO is based. I basically want to be Daenerys and say that I have at least read and enjoyed one “high fantasy epic novel” in my lifetime! *nerd moment*
4) My Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty is a book that was recommended for Summer Reading last year by my PopSugar app! That is how I heard about White Girl Problems and Dear Girls Above Me by Charlie McDowell – both were incredible.
5) Bridget Jones – Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding – I am certain this will satisfy my love of Bridget Jones’ comical diary entries and British humor
Read on girlies! ❤