Good Evening my friends! I wanted to share my 3rd Annual Summer Reading List *milestone* with you all!
Bucket List Day 2!!!
1) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (I actually finished this today!) had me jumping out of my seat several times during this book. I highly recommend this jaw-dropping, psycho, page-turner. Read it before it is turned into a big screen flick!
2) Psychos by Babe Walker -So, while we are on the subject of psychos…I am expecting this book to be just as hilarious as Babe Walker’s first book, White Girl Problems!
3) A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin which is the first book of a series for which Game of Thrones on HBO is based. I basically want to be Daenerys and say that I have at least read and enjoyed one “high fantasy epic novel” in my lifetime! *nerd moment*
4) My Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty is a book that was recommended for Summer Reading last year by my PopSugar app! That is how I heard about White Girl Problems and Dear Girls Above Me by Charlie McDowell – both were incredible.
5) Bridget Jones – Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding – I am certain this will satisfy my love of Bridget Jones’ comical diary entries and British humor
Good Evening! I put up a post with a Summer reading list last year, and it is that time again!
SUMMER BUCKET LIST 7/11: READ YOURSELF TO ANOTHER PLACE
I love laying on a lounger with some iced tea and reading a book – just letting it take me to another place!
The books on my list to finish by the end of Summer are Big Girl Pants by Stephanie Evanovich – because every girl loves a “sassy and sexy” story!! I started Dear Girls Above Me by Charlie McDowell which so far, has totally like made me LOL… like so many times! Don’t judge me! That is just a taste of what the girls in this book sound like! I have a habit of dog earing pages that I like. Let’s just say this book already has a lot of folded down pages!! I finally got my hands on a 30% off copy of Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn at Target. I am very excited to start reading this – I have heard nothing but awesome reviews. Lastly, I am rereading the Hunger Games books before Catching Fire comes out in November.
Please join me in doing some Summer reading. If you have recommendations, I read about 3 at once (one for bedtime, one for outside time, and one for stationary bicycle time), so bring it on!!